Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's October!

I LOVE FALL!! I obviously grew up in San Diego my whole life because my view of fall is probably pretty different than what the rest of the country thinks...

Things I love about fall:
- pumpkin
- Bath & Body Works fall themed scents - wallflowers and candles, specifically. I love making my house smell all warm and cozy and yummy.
- the color orange
- Trader Joe's holiday themed items
- the weather in San Diego during the fall is gorgeous beach weather and all of the tourists are gone so it's not crazy crowded
- CHEESECAKE FACTORY PUMPKIN PECAN CHEESECAKE OMGGGG

Ugh... I love that cheesecake. I think when I have the time, I'm going to try to make a healthier version. Hopefully it will satisfy me. I DO always love pumpkin and pecans and cheesecake and yummy spices so hopefully any way I make it will still taste good!

No comments:

Post a Comment