Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Look what I found!!!!

Look what I found!!! South Beach Safe Soymilk!!!! I really shouldn't be THIS excited about it, but I am for some reason...


It's low-fat vanilla soymilk that is sweetened with Spenda instead of sugar. I'm slightly lactose intolerant, so I normally try to consume non-dairy beverages like soymilk, almond milk, rice milk, etc instead of regular milk. But now I can't have rice milk because of the low-carb thing, I can't have vanilla soymilk because it's always sweetened with sugar, and plain unsweetened soymilk really just tastes terrible. I've been resorting to using unsweetened vanilla almond milk because it still tastes good without added sugar, but I don't want to have it too much because it has a little more fat in it since it's made from almonds. And I just like the flavor of vanilla soymilk better anyways. Since this Soy Slender brand soymilk, is sugar-free I can drink vanilla soymilk again!!! Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment