Monday, April 30, 2012

Yes, I haven't posted anything here in a while now... BUT NO, I HAVE NOT FAILED AT MY DIETING / WEIGHT-LOSS PLAN!!

I've actually just been keeping myself busy by working out A LOT. I still haven't figured out how to balance time to exercise and time to really cook for myself. When I don't have a lot of extra time (like lately) there are foods that I tend to prepare that are simple, fast, and healthy, but I still haven't had time to post anything here. And I still eat out once in a while if I need something to eat and don't have time to stop at home. Today I had an In N Out protein-style burger with no spread for lunch and Pho with reduced fat broth and I tried to avoid eating the noodles.... I know terrible, but at least I was a little careful with what I ordered. Usually I'll go for a salad when I eat out, but today I wasn't really feeling salad. Most of the salads at restaurants near by me today had way too much sugar in their dressings so I wasn't feeling that. Anyways.... I still have to learn how to balance all of this, but for now I'm doing pretty well and getting really strong!! Time to sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment